RCU Forums - View Single Post - Alpha 6 Woes
Thread: Alpha 6 Woes
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2017, 08:25 AM
psarrazin2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello all !
I'm back after my ultimate test with an AR10000 receiver

Result is that the jitter and full travel surface went away. I also tried a more older DMS2 AR7000 and it did not work at all.

So there is definitively something related to how receivers handles signals up to Alpha-6

I did continue more experimentations has I would like to set up 3 flights modes with only one surface gain on each of them so to test in flight only one surface at a time.
I used the Beta software to do this.
I setup the Flap switch on AUX3 and connect it to SRXL/7 port of the Alpha-6 and set the initial setting accordingly in the software.
By the way all the time I set the aileron to Standard it comes back to Flaperon in the software?? A little bud here in the software or in the Alpha-6 .

As mention before I have no clue if the changes are saved in the Alpha-6

First and second attempts did not work as expected. When I come back to the software and get the dawn message that the setup is different in the Alpha-6 and the Model I choose the Alpha-6 to see what it has. It has come back with only one Gain flight mode screen not 3 even if in the initial setting the value shows 3??

I will do further test but obviously without an improve software interface I believe I'm loosing a lot of time here.

I may stick to one Flight mode and try it with all surfaces and moderate it via the gain that works well on the knob.

Will post flights results of further tests result but for now it still raining for the third days ...

I'm still looking for the fix for the newer receivers? I have more than two

Bye for now