RCU Forums - View Single Post - Ebay Warning
Thread: Ebay Warning
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2017, 10:59 AM
milly122

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

DO NOT SHIP TO 14452 S Avalon Blvd.
My ebay buyer's name METRAPLS3 did the exact same thing to me. He bought 1 $1000 chandelier, waited a few days to pay for it (while he was presumably seeing if he could get a potential overseas buyer). After he found a buyer he paid for the chandelier.
I shipped the chandelier to this warehouse at 14452 S Avalon Blvd and it was signed for and received. Surprise, a month down the road METRPLAS3 opened a case against me, ITEM NOT RECEIVED.
Freight is trickier to track than UPS, FEDEX or USPS. I had to plead with Ebay to look at the delivery confirmation and the paperwork where someone had signed for the chandelier at the delivery address. Ebay closed the case in my favor, but this guy may end up going through paypal. Who knows.
Thanks to your thread I was able to inform ebay of his behavior, they looked at the number of cases METRAPLS3 had opened against people as item not received, and ebay said they were going to shut down his buying privileges, but here it is a month later and the guy is still buying on Ebay.