RCU Forums - View Single Post - Intro to the Open Panzer Project - and a new Tank Control Board
Old 07-10-2017, 10:28 PM
Peregrine7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OMG... this is getting out of hand...
Let's establish some logic here:
If I didn't want the TCB, I'd not be participating in this discussion, trying to figure out how to get the full TCB working solution without sacrificing days of time I don't have (not to mention total price that could be easily surpassing competitors' bundled solutions).
And then you start jumping to conclusions and misinterpret my statements.
My goal was to provide feedback from perspective of many users like me, where time and required effort will be a big factor in getting this solution complete. That is what I've been asking about since the very beginning - modular design and all components available, not just 1 of 3 and go get other 2 elsewhere.
I realize you've tried and can't do anything about it right now, I'm not asking you to, I'm just telling you what would make this solution succeed more. And I know and appreciate the extent of your efforts to even get this thus far. I do believe I voiced this in my previous posts.
For the sake of not complicating things, and saving myself from unnecessary aggravation continuing a discussion that starts making no sense, I'm stopping here.