RCU Forums - View Single Post - T1 Models Euro Fighter build
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 04:24 AM
gunradd
My Feedback: (9)

Received 50 Likes on 43 Posts

Plumbing the air system was a challenge to say the least. This is because of the limited room for all the valves and the fact that it has a working canopy airbrake gear doors and gear. In all I needed 4 2way valves and 2 1 way valves. The airbrake is spring loaded down so you only use a 1 way valve for it and also the brakes. I ended up fitting all the airvalves under the equipment boards in the mid fuselage. It was very tight but it all works. Word of advice.... Take the included airline in the kit and toss it in the trash it will cause all kinds of problems. I requested they use better stuff in the future but not sure if they will change it. The kit comes with lots of T fittings and 4 way connectors. I needed extra T fittings on mine but had some 4 ways left over.

When doing the airlines for the main gear make sure you T the lines off in a spot so that you only have 1 airline coming out of the wing so you don't have to many air connections when installing the wings at the field. With the 2 main gear actuators they just get a T fitting to join them together.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	9858.jpeg
Views:	554
Size:	775.3 KB
ID:	2225001  

Last edited by gunradd; 07-19-2017 at 04:49 AM.