RCU Forums - View Single Post - Oxai Galactika unboxing, assembly, setup, maiden etc.
Old 07-24-2017, 02:30 AM
bem
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi,
The spare parts from Hui Yang Professional F3A has arrived now and I opened the plywood transportation box today that contain the spare parts. Unfortunately the new Galactika top wing has cruched tips, both tips. The top wing has not been properly secured in the transportation box and was able to move around in the box so during transportation the tips has been chrushed. I'm not fond of repair brand new top wing spare part so I have contacted the reseller to let Hui Yang Professional F3A give comment on the photos I sent to the reseller of the damage.
To bad that Oaxi / Hui Yang Professional F3A do not make sure the content in the transportation box are able to survive the rough handling it obvioulsly need to sustain when the box is sent over the whole world.
When my Oxai Galactika model arrived in feb 2016 at my doorstep it had a transportation damage on top of the fuselage. So this is second time (out of two shipment) I got transportation damage on parts inside a transportation box from Oaxi / Hui Yang Professional F3A. It seems they could improve on the package.

/Bo

Last edited by bem; 07-24-2017 at 02:33 AM.