RCU Forums - View Single Post - M.E.N. Buzzrad Bombshell instructions needed
Old 08-23-2017, 03:06 PM
Joe Nagy
My Feedback: (3)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default OS 10s, + other engines, & removable tail sects....

Hi Craig;

I guess the OS 10 is just about my favourite engine size: the most fun I ever had wid a RC model was an .10 powered deBolt Live Wire Yankee. What a little darling of a design, luv it and still have it, recovered now and going to electric. I have a whole bunch of OS .10s, let me know if U need anudder one or more. My next fav. engine size are da Super Tiger G.15-19-23s; nothing so sweet as a deBolt Cub/Champ with any one of these STs powering it. Ive had lots of fun wid .40 & .60 powered bigger planes, but real like the little ones best of all. Will probably be placing all of my engines for sale in eBay soon, some truely collectors' items and many brand new, never run. let me know if you are looking for something special, I may have it, or something real close....

I've been a re-reading that removable tail assy article now over and over; the designer devoted about 3 or 4 line to it, it may be the greatest, but he should have, or had FM, publish an entire article devoted to the exact, detailed construction procedure, steps A>Z. I can build just about anything, but this item scares me a mite as described.

One more item, since no one else has joined us on or in dis thread, why don't we switch to private emails, rather than taking up space herein.

Kidney stone is in a holding pattern for now, into its 7th week, hoping to pass it naturally....? Will close for now Craig, all da best from Wickenburg, Arizona, [gotta rest up, as I hope to have the one and only winning Powerball Ticket tonite: $700 M....egads!!} take care,

Joe N.