RCU Forums - View Single Post - What transmitter for tanks
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2017, 07:39 AM
Crius

Received 313 Likes on 259 Posts

Some guys will say that I'll never need that many channels, but I have never found a radio that is easier to use than the FlySky i10. I've never seen a radio that makes it easier to do things like assigning switches, reversing servos, and assigning pots to different channels. It has a screen like a smartphone and it has a help section so if there's anything I can't figure out I can go to the help section and the radio teaches me how to do what I want to do. To charge it I just plug it into my PC and a full charge will last a very long time. It also has built-in model matching, so you can actually have multiple tanks running on the field and switch back and forth from one to the other. I'm not sure how many models it will hold but I think it's at least 16 different tanks. It's not the cheapest radio out there, but in my humble opinion, it's the very best radio you can get if you're a guy like me that doesn't really know a whole lot about radios. I've tried the cheap FlySky copies as well as the 9x and 9XR Pro and the FlySky 6 Channel radios and the one radio in my collection that I'll never give up is my i10.