RCU Forums - View Single Post - Is it me or do all these new Sport jets look the same?
Old 10-24-2017, 10:21 AM
JackD
My Feedback: (4)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ravill
I

Yes, bandits are the best looking sport jets by far!!!

These "cab forward" designs are just so bloated and ugly looking, I want to know why EVERYONE is copying this look?! Ok, so they are "supposed" to fly well, but dangnabit are they ugly to look at!!
Raffy, Got to fly a Havoc in BITW. It flies incredibly well. Super precise, no bad tendencies etcit feels like flying a big Extra on a DA200.

Personally, i want a jet to feel heavy, fast, precise, on rails. Like an F100. Or the Delta feeling of an F16. Or the feeling of a hyper adrenaline rush of a bandit doing way too many mph...

It is all a matter of taste. These new sport jets are definitely function over form. And they do an excellent job at what they are designed to do. I had a really hard time getting used to not having to input corrections during inverted and KE... they are that precise. I need full rudder on my cougar or F100 to do a 4pt roll. Full rudder on a havoc does a KE loop!!!!

Give it a try somtime. you might like it, just get a super cool paint job to distract you from the shape

Last edited by JackD; 10-27-2017 at 01:17 PM.