RCU Forums - View Single Post - All new big F22 from T-one models
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2017, 08:46 AM
flejter1

Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by FalconWings
Not a single airframe picture on their website.
Hi Guys,

Don't get discouraged, it's like waiting for X-Mas to come when we were kids and you never rush a Fine Wine!! Mr. Kim is striving for SUPER HIGH QUALITY AND DETAILS!! He has made many changes to the mold to get the details perfect and we are not releasing pictures for a reason, consider T-One Models the New Skunk Works!! If all goes like we are hoping, I think when Kim releases this jet, it will be Top Gun Quality right out of the box. This F-22 is going to be a head turner and a jaw dropper with the scale functions this jet will have. I have started a waiting list for anyone that wants to jump on for the first production run. Barry and myself are planning on making the trip to the factory when the Prototype is completed and ready to test to make sure it performs flawlessly. Many of you have scene Barry fly his old JL F-22 and he is no stranger to totally wringing an F-22 out!! In my opinion, the production models will not be released until after the Chinese New Year in March, so be patient, it will be worth the wait!! Just shoot me an email if you want to be on the waiting list and no deposits will be taken. Your dated email will be the order I contact you when we are ready to take orders.

Cheers,

Dirk
[email protected]