RCU Forums - View Single Post - old timers look here must be 50+ years only
Old 11-27-2017, 08:52 AM
acdii

Received 97 Likes on 88 Posts

Originally Posted by Telemaster Sales UK
To return to aeromodelling matters, I took my latest oeuvre to the flying field yesterday. It's a "Baron 1914," as iconic a trainer in France as the Kadett Senior in the USA or the Super Sixty in Great Britain. It is finished in spoof Russian WW1 colours and I have reduced the dihedral and fitted ailerons. I'd hoped to maiden it yesterday but first the engine, an OS 40 FS Surpass, threw a prop and then it refused to run consistently. It was too cold to mess about with it so I am waiting for warmer weather before investigating further, probably in my back garden!

I have tried to upload a picture to this site without success. I suspect that the pictures are too big. I have recently changed from a Windows XP computer to a good second-hand Windows 8 computer.

Do any of you computer literate gentlemen know how to reduce the size of pictures using a Windows 8?
If you are able to upload the picture to another site, just open the image, right click on it, copy url location and you can paste it into the image form next to the smily face. I do that with facebook images.