RCU Forums - View Single Post - Status of JR Propo ?
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 12:10 AM
digitech
My Feedback: (10)

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by MattyMatt
Im sorry you feel that way.... but I love the 28x. It's way beyond the 12x.... actually, from a programming perspective, even the XG11 is way beyond the 12x. I loved that radio too...

We have Telemetry built into every receiver we make. I always see the Rx voltage, and have alarms set for low voltage. I also run a voltage sensor on my ECU pack or Ignition packs for my gassers. I run RPM, cylinder head temp, and altimeter on my IMAC plane, and RPM and cylinder head temp on my Challenger II. It data logs everything, I have temp alarms set, and can see the data live or I have them on a button where the nice lady tells me the RPM and Temp.

On my Tomahawk Futura 2.5 jet, I see the RX Voltage, ECU voltage, turbine RPM, Temp, status code, and will have the fuel consumption... with the VSpeak, I can see the pump voltage as well. I'm running the Axis Gyro where in all the flightmodes where the gyro is on, my trimer switches become my gains and I can adjust Aileron, Elevator, and rudder gains separately and indepantly in every flight mode, in flight. I have the cortex Pro running on my Thrust Vectoring pipe, and have that setup in two flightmodes and setup trimmers so I can adjust the gains for that as well, in flight.

So, when I hear that we don't have this/that... I'm wondering what it is that we are that far off on. There are some speech things that could be nice to have... I guarantee that the programming and setup on my planes are among the most complex out there and I spend a lot of time making things extremely easy to fly. I can't help it... I grew up flying pattern and IMAC. Lol.

I have to say.... DMSS is unbelievable. I feel so connected to the plane... it's been rock solid.

If you guys guys are really interested in how I set my stuff up, I'd be happy to share it with you. I don't want to get into arguments online... but do want to help folks get the most out of our products.... hell, I want you to get the most out of what you have to help you become a better modeller and pilot.

still the telemetry on those is a work around , not a real interface right?.
as i said my hole life flew with JR including the 28X.
28X wow what a radio until they stopped supporting it , i had also the empty battery syndrom and all other stuff from the beginning.
as soon i found out they will never put out a developers SDK , i sold it in a hartbeat, went to Jeti , and a whole new world opened up.
transparent SDK so that a lot of companys could design sensors and stuff , for a fraction of the "normal" prices.