RCU Forums - View Single Post - Kingtech presents the all new T1 sports jet
Old 12-03-2017, 06:58 PM
raron455
My Feedback: (38)

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by dontop
I have the brakes on the bind button on my DX18.
To be honest with you I am on my second DX18, and most of us use one of sliders on the TX for brakes, most of us use the right one, it is a proportional switch, allowing you to set your total travel points via the servo travel menu, and allows you to slide the lever as you brake to the amount you feel you need at the time. I believe the bind button is simply a ON OFF command switch, You can set that servos endpoints and activate that channel by assigning that function to the bind switch, but how much will be a matter of hit/miss until you get it where you want. Personally I have it on my right slider, I have mine setup where when I push the slider all the way up I have full braking power, which will actually LOCK the wheels up on my jets. But my normal routine is land the jet and apply half slider which is still plenty for me. If I ever have to force a landing where I come in too hot or too deep, I can apply full brakes which will lock the wheels and stop it faster. I would rather flat spot my tires than run off the runway,,
I am very proficient in using the DX-18 if you have any questions feel free to contact me and I will do what I can to help you get it set up the way you are comfortable with.
[email protected]

Last edited by raron455; 12-03-2017 at 07:04 PM.