RCU Forums - View Single Post - old timers look here must be 50+ years only
Old 12-04-2017, 07:18 AM
donnyman

Received 124 Likes on 97 Posts

It appears we are all in the same situation, I got rid of a large pile of metal and it paid ok at the salvage yard, I was able to give my helper some cash. Now I have a lot of corrugated metal that I won't need so it will be sold and I should recover my cost, I decide to disassemble my RV building and will sell all the wood. I have to clean this place up because I am considering selling my estate.

The grass has been cut and the RATS? mice are all over the place but most are dead or dying and I throw then outside for the buzzards, plus I have mouse bait all over the place, to help keep them out of the house and my cars.
I can't believe how much junk has accumulated over the years and it is going to take quite some time to get rid of it. The realtors are eager to put my place on sale but I have no where to go and can't make up my mind as to where to move.

And yes I think dogs do a better job of killing mice, We had a mutt that killed mice everyday and left them all over the place The cats rarely killed mice, just played with them. I don't have any animals now so I am on my own.