RCU Forums - View Single Post - Welcome to Club SAITO !
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2017, 02:27 AM
Rudolph Hart

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Hobbsy
I made this little short intake for my 1.50, placing the carb about 1.25" from the intake valve. It did nothing, Dan now owns it.

Don't make me cry Pete, it's 36-f here and about to snow.
I'll try not to,but you were laughing six months ago in sunshine over there riding your harley.I hear if your in california it's still summer.

Same here jim and thanks for the link,i'll be careful to stay away from our west aussie beaches from now on,that picture looks like an ex missus.In fact a lot of people here are doing that now as we have so many white pointers these last few years coming in to shallow water and hoovering up wayward swimmers and surfers.Pretty soon you won't need a boat to get over to rottnest island for a beer,you'll be able to walk across on shark backs.

ps north of here is a place called shark bay and i'll never forget a new australian who was interested in fishing asking why it was called that,the guy next to me said because it's not full of dolphins.

pps i never worry about how much fuel any saito uses,they sound awesome and that's enough,they have plenty of power too.Think about it this way.If you go out to have a good time after work would you be a scrooge and buy a cheap hamburger rather than having a nice steak and a beer?...you don't fly that often during the week either so why hold back when you get the chance to do that on a perfect sunday.

ppps barry you still out thrashing the honda s2000?