RCU Forums - View Single Post - KAOS AND RELATED PLANES AND INFO
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2017, 04:12 AM
ETpilot

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Mad Man Marko that is one big problem you have. I know what it is like, a constant battle. I've had them in my barn, garage and workshop. I set those sticky pads close to points of entry. I've caught a few that way. Good luck with your battle.

Ants are a problem too. When I first moved here my AC went out. I opened up the outside unit and found all kind of dead ants in the control panel and a bunch in the contactor. The switch was inoperative due to all the ants. A little vacuuming and cleaning and all was good to go. Now I make sure there are no ants near my outside unit.

Then there are moles, gophers and wasps, been hit by a few of those. They all make your life interesting.

One mother of all problems we have here in Texas is wild hogs. Very destructive and dangerous too. I had to build a trap and start trapping whenever they show up. This year they hit my RC runway that I maintain. I'm up to 9 trapped, so far, this year. Here are some of those nasty critters.

I guess each area of the country has their particular problem. Sorry for off topic rant.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	64
Size:	1.43 MB
ID:	2248014