RCU Forums - View Single Post - Horizon QX350 Expert Help
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2017, 06:45 AM
murcielago

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Horizon QX350 Expert Help

So I bought two basket case QX350s. The first one was beyond repair so I installed a KK FC, swapped out the ESCs and it beca,e an awesome fast drone.

Anyone know what signal the original QX ESCs use. I cit the three wires from the ESCs to the board and installed conventional Rx plugs, but couldnt get them to work. Thats why I had to install off the shelf brushless ESCs.

Now, I think second 350 could be close to being brought back to life. When I first started working on it, it had a compass error. I replaced it and now it gets past that step. Now It looks like it initialized, but camt get the motors to turn. Im pretty sure it is binded since the green light behind the DX7 is steady green after holding the button while powering on the Tx.

When I connect the battery to the drone, I get a tone changing note (low to high) then 3 short tones. Solid red light on the FC, all ESCs have one rapid flashing blue LED, and every once in a while a short beep. Also, after about 30 seconds it starts flashing two orange lights, along with the every so often short beep.

I have tried being at least 15 feet away from the drone to no avail.