RCU Forums - View Single Post - Calrl Goldberg Tiger 60 Build
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 03:15 AM
VincentJ

Received 120 Likes on 108 Posts

I'll be going back to work soon, so things will slow down Leroy, but you're right in that this is a quick build. I still have the cowl project one that I'm not looking forward to starting. I'm used to buying my cowls from Fiberglass Specialties and not accustomed to making my own...

The temperatures here are still brutally cold, I find myself gravitating close to the fire every morning with my cup of coffee as I re-light the wood stove. With temperatures dropping below -15 degrees (and that's without wind chill) it's downright painful to go outside. I'm thankful to have my stove because I imagine people are spending a small fortune on oil to heat their homes!

So my plans for today will be to set the wing incidence on the right wing panel so I can locate the exact positions of the wing anti-rotation pins. Once I have that done I'll start sheeting the wing. I'l be sheeting the entire wing using 1/16" stock. So stay tuned pictures will follow as work progresses.

One final note; I wish all of you a Happy New Year! May this year bring you all good health, happiness and a clean build table for you to start building your own projects!!!!

Last edited by VincentJ; 01-02-2018 at 04:23 AM.