RCU Forums - View Single Post - What’s coming in 2018??
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 12:18 AM
BusdriverSA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by flejter1
Pacific RC Jets has the following on the slate to sell for 2018:

Aside from all the Great SkyMaster Jets that Anton already said he is going to release, we will also have the following,

T-One Models:
F-22, the scale details are off the hook!! We are keeping the pictures under wraps until we have the Fully Tested Production F-22 ready to go.
2.38M Hawk 100 & Short nose Hawk shortly after. Again, the scale details should be above and beyond!!
1.8M F-16 same size as the HSD but will be full Composite, E-Gear, Lights and very price competitive to the HSD Foamy without the foam.
They were asked to make the Chinese JWM Team the J-10 and it will be available to our customers as well.
Lastly they are making a Jet upon our request that is not available yet by anyone and we will keep it under wraps until it is ready to be released. The mold is almost completed and should be ready hopefully in Spring. (Can you say TEASER?)

Aviation Jets:

Some of you have seen the 3.5M SU-35 pictures on our website. They have been flying and testing that jet and it should be released shortly after the Chinese New Year.
2.7M SU-27, released about the same time.
Talks of the SU-37 as well
1/7 A-10, E-gear, ordinance, operational canopy, lights installed, Very scale details as well. Should be a great size A-10 for a pair of the New Small K-85G2's.

Hopefully this gives you guys something to plan for!!

Happy Holidays,

Pacific RC Jets
Hi, Do you have any more information on the 1.8m F-16 that will be coming? Pics, specs, ETA etc? I nearly bought the HSD but not keen on foam, not for a turbine anyway (not as precise, crisp and clean as a good GRP airframe). I would have got another Yellow Aircraft F-16 but obviously they're no longer being made. The 1/6 and larger jets are far too big and expensive for me; I think this one might just get me to open my wallet, sounds good. Thanks!