RCU Forums - View Single Post - It's coming! Skymaster F-18 1/6 on 2016
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 06:02 PM
FenderBean

Received 80 Likes on 53 Posts

Not that it matters but they lost me as a customer. Call me picky then turn around knowingly use the wrong decals to save money, and I quote “ we can make proper decals it will just take longer”. At almost 10k why should this even be the standard and allowed? I agree it’s a lacking jet design and will take some work to make it safe and survive past a few flights.

I haven’t checked mount alignment due getting angry and at just seeing it. I agree it’s nice they bring stuff to the market but they need to slow down and stop making new things a bit and fix/refine the current stuff. The f-14 had lots of developement due to the fej scare but they are obviously lacking.

One of the hinges is so bad angle wise it will have to be cut out of the wing and redone as well. With that all said I will pm you if I have a question hate being so negative on a thread but it’s a loooot of money wasted to have redo paint and cut up the jet, oh and how about not listing a scheme on your site if you can’t copy it.

Last edited by FenderBean; 01-10-2018 at 06:26 PM.