RCU Forums - View Single Post - what would you do?
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 02:25 PM
Zeeb
My Feedback: (41)

Received 67 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by marc s
Guess the rub is do you want a mass produced thrown together jet immediately or something made to order from a company who obviously have a long line of customers waiting - the latter would suggest their kits are worth the wait....

marc
Well okay, let's get down to the nitty gritty a bit more shall we?

I was led to believe that the model was in stock and ready to ship. I was sent a bill for the whole thing with the directions for wiring a payment to Germany. After a month and I'd not heard anything I finally got ahold of them and was told the model would not even be produced for another four months. When I told them that I felt like I'd been cheated by being required to send the full payment for a model that did not even exist yet, he told me that I didn't have to pay the full amount, just 10% down. Funny thing is that offer appears no where in the paperwork for the model nor in the email exchanges I had with them over the matter.

Now would I pay someone full price in advance again? Depends on the Vendor; I gave EA the full price in advance for a Havoc SS but I'm sure I'll get it and I have a pretty good idea when it will be here which was all discussed in advance. Besides, I've bought stuff from EA before and trust them implicitly....