RCU Forums - View Single Post - what would you do?
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 01:04 AM
Halcyon66

Received 51 Likes on 40 Posts

Cancelled two models that were meant to be ready to ship in Sept, this is after I had put an order in for them 1 yr before. No funds were exchanged, there was meant ot be a considerable downpayment in August but nothing was ever asked of me. Yet after multiple emails from Oct to Dec the only time the seller replies is when I cancelled the order in late Dec. This was the first time in almost 10 yrs I was going to buy something from Germany after getting screwed around and losing $$ for years. I can guarantee that I will get an email in the coming months offereing me a "deal" as I am sure like me many others have dropped out and they will not sell enough to make it all worth the effort.

I find it pointless to deal with anyone unless they have them in stock and ready to go, even then you can get screwed around. Over the last 10+ years I found it was much less stress and hassle just to custom build you own stuff, may cost a little more but you have what YOU want, have less issues and you learn alot more.

Regards,