RCU Forums - View Single Post - Welcome to Club SAITO !
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 02:02 AM
Rudolph Hart

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Hobbsy
I had a neighbor here who had a "Wild Turkey" Boss Hoss, and it had 313,000 miles on it. Any time he was off work he and his wife were gone. His house appears to be empty as of yesterday.
When the weather breaks my son and grandson are coming in from Utah and were going to ride to the very scenic Great Smokey Mountains.

I have the tail feathers finished and their linkages connected on the green LT 40, I found a couple of extra JR 531's to run em. If we get a 50 degree day I'll run the re-built 11.30 and break kn the new 56

The 56 has a G on the right lug, nobody can relate those initials to anything useful, I guess they mean something to somebody.
Dave i think some comedian could come up with a phonetic code for all those bewildering letters,what letter is usually on a saito 125? and send the green LT 40 over for a repaint.How far is it from utah to where you are?

Jim,are you a lawyer? just asking,i know a guy who's a statistical analyst because he did'nt have enough personality to be an accountant.

Here's the fuel tank of an early seventies kawasaki z900 propped up in the spraybooth and now finished to the owners specs.It's a kodak moment from way back and a tribute to his buddy who is no longer here.

ps a guy asks his wife what she would like for christmas.A divorce she replies.Gee i was'nt planning on spending that much he says.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20180207_131451.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	1.58 MB
ID:	2253809