RCU Forums - View Single Post - Sukhoi SU-37 "Terminator"
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 10:00 AM
DelGatoGrande
My Feedback: (23)

Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by baron-noir
Hi George, you did some good job with this jet. I have same kit from around Y2K that is still sitting in it's box, that had the wings cut for aileron/flaps by Eric R. himself as at the time he offered some building services. I think the 2 x Jetcat 100 is the good power combo for this twin, as with others twins out there. I have a BVM Rafale with 2x Jetcat 160 old style with gas starters but 2 new jetcat 100 I think it will be good retrofit. They could go as well in the Liebetrau F-5F that I have to bring to flying stage as well. Pls keep posting your work it is always very informative & good source of inspiration for a lot of us.
Tack så mycket!
I left wings as is, the elevons are very effective.But yours will have better rolling rate than mine.
The most important mode of mine is the tires . Dubro will brake away and you will loose control.If you ever need tires contact me.

Yes the jetcat P-100rx is the best . You can see my maiden video above. In the test approach the kick from the two p100 is more than enough! Plus you save 1,4kg from a twin p160 setup=flying lighter!
I have some expirience from big Rafales too .. i would suggest you try fly it with single p160 ,it will fly tons lighter and you will love it!
As for the F5 you can fly also single p160 with single exhaust tube offset. Search manual of how grumania build there eurofighter 1/8.

At the moment im perfecting the vector thrust system of my SU-37. I dont like the idea of the classic ugly vector systems on the back so im working on scale design.
I made a spot welder and making several designs of tubes to test.
I will post when ill have progress .

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/62uKY124xqA" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>