RCU Forums - View Single Post - DreamWorks New Web Page
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 05:26 PM
Zeeb
My Feedback: (41)

Received 67 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by rcjets12
Hello All,

As for management as we all know of course things have change since DW lost our great founder but is still currently going under his wife Lisa Witkoff. DW is going through some transitions with employees etc and all I can say is that Lisa is doing and will do what she believes is what is best for the company, which will be best for the customer.

Linda is currently no longer with the company and that’s all I can expand on this topic. We do have a few new employees and we are hoping to move forward and have that great team that will benefit the company and as always provide great customer service.

Currently we have Hyia and Mei along with Chris. I have been helping as well.

We we hope that you can bare with us as we get this new site on par but for sure will be much better in our opinion.

Thank you all.
Originally Posted by rcjets12
I’m very surprised at some of these comments. For DW to have gone through what it has and is still here to support the hobby and has done so for many years it’s cray. It could have been very easy to just close the doors sell if everything and just move on. However this is not the case here.
I'd say Lisa is off to a stellar start of continuing to provide excellent CS.

Perhaps liquidating the company would be the wise choice? To me, the support I got from Linda was a lot of what kept me coming back; I knew I could get answers and the correct parts if I was working with her. You still didn't say if the ladies (I'm guess they are ladies as I cannot tell from the names) know ANYTHING about the hobby or what DW sells?

Probably doesn't make any difference, there are other places to buy stuff and whether or not the new "hard working crew" will be able to keep on top of the inventory or continue "excellent Customer Service" is yet to be determined. I wasn't planning on buying anymore JetCat engines anyway, three is enough especially seeing as how it's now impossible to even talk to George or get on the website to fill out a repair request.