RCU Forums - View Single Post - Another Hobby King thread
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2018, 02:48 AM
TomCrump

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Joe Nagy
Hi Tom;
I too had past dealings wid HK, purchased a couple of items successfully, and then things just went sour/south, and I also canceled/opted out of receiving any more emails and not do any further business wid dem. Now, and probably since x-mas have started receiving email again. They open slowly at best, and I have not responded to them.

I sure do miss dealing wid Hobby People, did a lot'o'business/buys from dem; I am back to dealing wid Towers again, and they do thing rite, but do not have the product range that HP had. Please come back HP!! or, who are you dealing with that you like and can recommend? Will close for now, good thread, best regards from Wickenburg, Arizona,

Joe Nagy.
I was not pleased with the quality of the HK goods that I purchased, and opted out, too. All was good, until these emails started.

I've been using Tower for purchasing hardware and CA. I buy my wood from Balsa USA and National Balsa. Kits come from National Balsa, or I buy them on the secondary market. ARFs come from Sig. After being dissatisfied with HK for my electric supplies, I purchase those from Heads Up RC.

Hope this helps.