RCU Forums - View Single Post - old timers look here must be 50+ years only
Old 03-25-2018, 06:40 AM
donnyman

Received 124 Likes on 97 Posts

Telemaster............................ did I detect a reluctance to use CA glue to repair the tail on the plane that was broken while traveling? CA is what I use to assemble all my birds and epoxy is used to mount fire walls I have found epoxy to be too heavy to use in many areas especially the tail. your plane reminds me of the Nick Ziroli Morane Saulnier which I keep as a hanger queen.

As to your lady friend, may I suggest a large dose of judiciously applied silence, remember absence makes the heart grow fonder (hopefully) no matter what you say you will be in hot water, so reduce the word count.
I have the same problem on a minute to minute bases sometimes, no matter what, I am wrong, stupid, unloveing, ETC. ETC. the it's all lovey dovey for a time, we can't win.

My wife maybe leaving the hospital today so it's time for me to be on my toes and practice my silence routine. meanwhile I have been able to accomplish some roof repairs the were much less needed than I feared, and now I have peace of mind.