RCU Forums - View Single Post - New Classifieds Section
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2018, 03:07 AM
Dr Honda
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't understand why people think things have to always change. I have a buddy who works for Microsoft, and we've had this conversation a bunch of times. When win 8 came out, I told him... "I don't need my computer to be my phone !!!! My computer is a tool, just like a screwdriver in my shop. I just need it to work, and I don't need something fancy." His response was that I just don't like change. (that's BS) But.... I must have not been the only one. When Win 10 came out... they went back to a "Start" button, and the Metro thing was gone.

As far as web sites... it's the same dam thing. Over the last few weeks, I've been looking for a new car for the wife. The Auto web sites are so complex, and have so my trying to load... they are almost useless !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have fast internet, and good computers... so it's not me. I've even gone as far as trying them on different browsers. Chrome is slightly better... but still... Stop trying to make the site pretty. Just load the info, and let me decide. Heck... in their attempt in trying to sell me the car by WOW'ing me with the site, has problem turned me off because I can't simply get what I need from it.

OK... enough of the rant. But I'm right with you guys. Why change something that's a tool?? It needs to be simple, and work well.