RCU Forums - View Single Post - DreamWorks New Web Page
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 02:24 PM
rbxbear44
My Feedback: (86)

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by FenderBean
I was clicking around the new site today, and im finding it hard to navigate due to the UI. I cannot see things which require you to scroll but if your not careful it closes and I don't know if they haven't added some things yet but I cannot find certain things I know they normally carry. I'm hoping they are still working on it and if they are taking suggestions the layout of product types is not very good, its very hard to find things. It doesn't make since to have a battery section then have batteries under the tools and build section, which by the way shows different things than the battery section.
Keith,
I am wondering if this was a Dreamworks Start up launch, if we would be thinking it's state of the art...LOL! We are indeed spoiled. I know things are working and progressing because I made a pretty large order right from the new site the first day it was up, had 2 batteries back ordered...I totally forgot about them being back ordered, and BAM...today I get a hipping notice that my batteries have been shipped and the order completed.

I think we are in good hands...we are just brats about our hobby. I look at this thread and just cannot believe some of the things we say to people, especially folks that have lost a loved one, making a hard run at keeping a legacy going and actually doing well...even to bring up a new site for the future.