RCU Forums - View Single Post - ***Introducing the all-new RCU Marketplace!*** (coming 3/21/18)
Old 04-06-2018, 12:48 PM
IBobi
My Feedback: (1)

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by spidernad
Okay. So I understand that the primary reason for this website is profit. Why else would it be here. And this new site change is obviously aimed at squeezing out the "Free" members.
The result will likely be NO members and they'll have shot themselves in the foot in search of more profit.
Most RC enthusiasts are people of limited means. Hard working low income or retired folks.
It just seems like as more and more of us are struggling to make ends meet in this current economic mess, companies are at the same time trying to Monetize everything we do.
Ugh. I was hopeful and trying to be helpful in sorting out the bugs on this new site but as I was afraid it's only purpose is to get rid of people who don't have the extra money to add to their profits.
GO GREED! USA for the Rich!
The general idea is, if you have more than 10 items for sale, you might be using RCU as a base for your business rather than just selling off a few extra things you own yourself. Therefore asking high-volume sellers to pay a small membership fee for much higher limits.