RCU Forums - View Single Post - We are the new mibo jets usa
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2018, 02:58 PM
bonehead2434
My Feedback: (179)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default We are the new mibo jets usa

Check out our site.. mibo jets usa ...guys ,,we are the new distributors for mibo jets . Lots of new things to talk about dual cockpits for the A10 and the add on parts to change yours to that also . thought you would like that so see pics (very cool ) ALSO NEW THE BADDEST BOY IN TOWN large A 10 quarter scale ,,you will need deep pockets for this one its the biggest and the baddest in the world ,,only mibo can build this and you know the way Bogo puts these together its built tough and the sound of the two 220 engines will drive you crazy (not any larger than 220 are allowed in airframe ),,you will forget the price when you see the quality and this will only be offered in all built stage only ready for paint and servos and engine . One thing has changed now ALL the jets we sell are built and ready for servos and paint and this is the only way you can get them from us . Another thing we offer is installation of servos and some engine installation services can also be arranged here when it reaches the states . prices are changing every day with the euro so in order to get locked in you cant wait too long so pre-pay is the best way to purchase . mibo has some very nice jets to offer the A-6 intruder ,f -111 , f -35 and the dh -108 all of these are remarkable scale jets and have been tested and flown all over the world we offer all of these and more all in pre-built condition so when you receive the plane you will be able to keep on building it and be ready to fly in days instead of years . we have a direct connection with evo jet engines and in all sizes and compatible prices . Ive talked to Bogo and we are certain that when you get a jet that his building services are the very best Ive seen . I don't want to sell anyone's jets but his ,,call me for info and pricing (502)4458147 im on est so keep it within waking hours please almost forgot ,,Ive got two ready to ship right now ,,just awaiting payment. I can have these two here in just days so if you are wanting to be in the air asap this can happen fellas . Never been able to do this in the past .watch this guy fly f-35 (
).
https://youtu.be/ePxWmNHslNA

Last edited by bonehead2434; 05-24-2018 at 03:22 PM.