RCU Forums - View Single Post - UPDATE: New photo gallery, photo uploader, and mobile skin COMING March 15, 2018!
Old 05-08-2018, 01:30 PM
szempruw

Received 30 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by IBobi
You could start by describing your issue? Nobody is reporting anything wrong with photo uploads.
I posted my issue about the HUGE pictures that interfere with writing the building blog. Others have complained also. I detailed my thoughts in your forum support section, problems or suggestions. I also inserted a screenshot of what I see after I load the pictures. Difficult or impossible to edit.

Take a look and scroll through my Pica building blog or the Mustang Brotherhood thread. When you go through it, you'll see the impact of the style change of this new uploader.

The point is if you are posting one picture like a finished plane, then this is ok, But if you are doing a build and want to share a build over time, this style and the size of the pictures are a problem. Not user friendly.

Here's the screenshot after loading 9 pictures I had a typo in this sentence and it was tough to navigate in this post to edit it! That's the problem. The picture is tooo big. Much more of a problem if you have several pictures..