RCU Forums - View Single Post - ~~Sig Kadet Brotherhood~~.
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2018, 08:34 AM
funfly8
My Feedback: (20)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Gary, Can you add me to the list.
#1Kadet MK II built in '86 for my first one powered with an O.S. 40 FSR. First plane, long gone.
Currently:
#1 a Kadet Senior with Ailerons, flaps, 86" wing powered by a Saito 80, built around 2000(Time fly's when you are having fun). White with Pearl Blue wing and stab leading edge, rudder Florescent Pink with a strip of Blue & Pink down each side. Struts on the wing, removable tail. Due to be recovered and some minor repairs to the strut mount on the fuse.
#2 Kadet Senior given to me a few yeas ago. Just recovered it Cub Yellow With Transparent Blue on top of wing, Transparent Red on Bottom, Powered by a O.S. .46 FP with a Magnum cylinder and piston, 1 tank of fuel through it so far. Gear retracts into the fuse. Maiden soon.
#3 LT-40 still on the board, Wing and tail from a crashed plane. Stick built like a Senior. Will be electric powered
Future: Probably start soon, my Dream Senior
#4 To be a Senior, Low wing, twin, tail dragger, air retracts, powered by Saito 45's or 50's Plans built , will be cutting out ribs and other parts. Will expand the wing to 80". I will use other plans to get things right for the retracts. It will be called Dream Senior.
#5 Down the road. Perhaps a V-tail
Thanks, Steve