RCU Forums - View Single Post - old timers look here must be 50+ years only
Old 07-08-2018, 04:10 AM
donnyman

Received 124 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by acdii
Well my shop floor is mostly dried up, now to pull out the crap under the benches and start tossing things that got soaked. I have a box of paper towel rolls, the brown kind used in hand dispensers, that was sitting on 2x4's to keep up in case water got it, well, did not expect the water to be 2" deep there and sure enough the entire box is destroyed. The water level under the slab is finally below the drain tile so I can relax and start the cleanup.

Took the week off and got quite a bit done, built an octagonal picnic table, kids helped, ran a 30 Amp RV circuit, did the full maintenance package on my Kubota, and now to get my truck washed and cleaned up, then attack some of the garage work.

Hey Donny what kind of fabric do you have laying around that you wont use? Were you building boats!
You ran a 30 amp circuit for your RV? I am about to do the same I just purchased the components Thursday.

The fabric I have is glass cloth about four foot wide on a roll, I have three or four different weights even some mat. and a lot more than I will ever need, It came from a estate sale I was involved with,
along with a lot of other stuff.

I will be posting for sale much of what I have to let go to prepare to move. I have a beaut. of a 85"-95" w/span F.W. 190 Fiberglass fuse. Kit that is complete and I mean complete, only thing I don't have is the Gunsight, The retracts are sierra's with tires. I won't have time to build it! I have engines coming out of my ears, they gotta go!

As soon as I can, I will make a inventory list of all my for sale items and do a posting.