RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 06:01 PM
Aframomum
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi JPEE,

What a gigantus post!

Sounds like you have a good treatment plan for your garage door wood. I did a little bit of research on termites and you may want to do a visual check around your entire perimeter to look for any scrap pieces of wood to see if you have other types of termites lying around just in case. Can never be too careful!

Glenn would be super proud of your new purchase!! I'm sure with the real-time tracking your wife would feel more at ease knowing exactly where your at plus when your in a wandering group you all can keep track of each other. I am amazed at the technology that is available to us today and you seem to be at the forefront of all the new gadgets and their uses. Looks like this trip you'll have the chance to try out your new tech!

I have to agree this summer has been hot, hot, hot! Really don't want to be outside if you don't have to. I forgot you store all of your models in the garage and that's a good move to get them inside as the plastic/rubber parts can deteriorate. Don't need to lose a plane because an elevator horn snaps in flight. Yikes!

Mark