RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2018, 05:46 PM
JPEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mark, it was NOT gigantus.......................................... ............it was Ginormous!

Thanks for the inspection tip. I did it myself and when then when the termite guy was here we pulled stuff out in the garage to see the foundation so we are covered there. Look like just one shot deal.

Thanks for the king words on the GPS it really is a great tool so speak.

Your 100% right on the proper storage of RC's themselves and related equipment, no likie the hear. LOL two years ago we came back to AZ and Phil went to his "like" AZ Stop n Lock garage. He pulled out and older e fan Jet and it was AMBER YELLOWISH.........the heat had fried it. He scrubbed it and bleached it and foe the most it came back to the eye. But he figured in a hard turn it might self destruct under the Gs.....but it did not. This last season he parted it out.

Today I got my extended battery box nearly done before I burned out. At 6:00 pm. here today Saturday 14th it was still 93, that just takes the fight out of me, that 45 min ago from writing this post. I hope to finish it tomorrow and at least get the batteries in I need go buy a few more battery jumpers to tie on the new extra to batteries added to the array. I talked with Glenn recently and he said to say hello and that he is well......

JP