RCU Forums - View Single Post - GBRJET - end of an era
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2018, 01:20 AM
marc s

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default GBRJET - end of an era

Guys wanted to post the wind down of GBRJET.

Over the last 10 years I have had the pleasure of serving this great community, built some amazing friendships and met some incredible builders and pilots. I've come up with what I feel are a decent range of accessories and products and have taken pleasure is seeing so many 'copy CAT's' - sorry to use the pun! I take all this as a massive compliment.

The time required to make and develop new products is unfortunately something I just don't have, I have other interests now and simply have lost the mojo to continue.

I'm not sure of the best way to bow out but I'm thinking to offer any stock I have left of any product at a special final discount so that anyone wanting to buy accessories can do so and save a little money too.

A 30% off everything was my thought and this will cover everything (except products I don't make like the BF Turbine). I also have some stock left of older products like my 'servo docks' and 'air tank dock' which wont be on my web site. I will depending on your views do a complete inventory check on all my accessories and update the web site accordingly. Any items not on the site, the older stuff I will post here and you can contact me via PM.

I am considering selling my beautiful Vixen sports jet too, my own design which is manufactured by Xtreme ARF which has a Jet Italia 220 turbine ready to drop in, and a very 'one off' airframe for the SKYFOX - a project posted on this forum - thread names to both here if anyone might be interested in discussing with me.

VIXEN - virtual build thread

SKYFOX - SF1 The build

Its BIG and its started.......

Let me have your feedback first on my plans and thank you to all those who have supported GBRJET over this last decade.

marcs