RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2018, 06:48 PM
Aframomum
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi guys, thanks for the birthday wishes!!

We met a few friends and went to have Mexican. The fajitas were great and the fried ice cream was terrific! No Mustang or RC related but I did get a new rocket, so if I can finish it by this weekend I can take my son and launch it.

Nick - have you gotten yourself a cycle cam yet? Those are some close calls - you be careful out there! It seems people are more oblivious then ever now...

JPEE - hope you get some cooler weather soon. Ready for summer to be over now...

I've still been doing lots of overtime - all of July and a good part of August. I decided to slow down near the end of August and have not yet decided if I want to pick up days in September. Kinda getting tired of only having one day off per week then working 5 or 6 days in a row - 10 hr. shifts. The money's good to be sure but sometimes you do need some family time.

And yes, I did get to see the SpaceX launch a few weeks ago. Was on my break and saw it from the lobby window. There's another Space X launch Saturday night and then a big Delta ULA launch on the 11th - both in the early morning hours. So I'll be able to watch them since I'll be at work both nights.