RCU Forums - View Single Post - DKLM/OKMO 1/16 Churchill MK.VII is now for order
Old 08-18-2018, 09:36 PM
RichJohnson

Received 374 Likes on 238 Posts

Instructions or just photos of the assembly would help a lot. Something as simple as hand drawn diagrams with parts identified and lines to where they go, like which particular screws should go where would really have helped as we have some confusion there. If you review the m60 thread going on, I put screws in the bottom of the tank to hold the brass torsion bar locks in place. We do not know if that is correct, it just sort of fit. Were also not sure what screws are supposed to hold the torsion bars in from the top, I got two sets of wheel screws and the other fella did not and had to supply his own set screws for the torsion bars. You can see our confusion here.
The Cromwell looks very complicated and without a parts diagram it would be tough I think to get right, and when you spend this kind of money, frustration breeds anger. Im just saying. Im very happy with my m60 kit, but Im also frustrated having only build Shermans before.