RCU Forums - View Single Post - Welcome to Club SAITO !
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2018, 07:35 AM
blw
My Feedback: (3)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

How big are those tanks again? In ounces as I'm not going back to converting metric again. Did that flying in Germany.

I don't think Toyota has many short cabs anymore. They sure look better, imo. The Tacoma is big enough for me and is very good road vehicle for trips. We just toss stuff in the back of the cab, but it's big enough for someone to ride around town back there. I've loaded a lot of stuff in the bed and didn't think much about a larger one. I've seen the new Tundras, but I'm fine with what I have. I tend to hang on to whatever cars or trucks I buy. I have to hang on to the 05 S-2000 as they stopped making them. I gave up paying any attention to rumors of another 2 seater coming out of Honda.

I have a half finished 4*20 in the shop. I found a FA-30GK for that. NIB and paid $150 for it. I shortened each wing by one rib bay, and put in servos for each aileron. I hope I didn't make a mistake by adding counterbalances for the rudder and elevators, but they look good. I really need to finish the 4*. I also have a 60 size Ultra Sport kit half finished too.

Pete, I thought that the long distances to remote areas would mean lots of bush flying like in Alaska and S America, or routes for small puddle jumpers. Kinda funny what the market dictates for aviation.

Last edited by blw; 08-24-2018 at 07:38 AM.