RCU Forums - View Single Post - Sig 1/3 Spacewalker
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 05:25 PM
DrDeath
My Feedback: (3)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RCPilot100
Just saw this thread. The Spacewalker is one of my favorites. Mine turned 25 years old this month. It the yellow and red one from some years ago before 2.4G radios. I'm replacing the standard LG with one I bought years ago from Bob Shattleroe and I'm finally adding the Sig Hazel pilot I also started way back. Sig Koverall, Sig dope all powered by an OS 300 Twin. It flies scale but it could use a bit more power. The plane is a big *****cat to fly. The second photo is a friend of mine, Don Brann who send me a photo of his Spacewalker with Jess Anglin the designer of the full scale Spacewalker. How cool is that. Enjoy your Spacewalker, maintain it will and it should last quite a while. And as far as the time it took to build, I can understand. I bought a BUSA 1/3 Cub kit in 2005 and finally flew it in 2015. Work and a family got in my way.

Dan
Two nice Spacewalkers! I love mine, still fiddling with getting things right. I need to take a video this weekend of it flying. I used red lock tight, the muffler hasn't come lose yet.