RCU Forums - View Single Post - Tower Hobbies
Thread: Tower Hobbies
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2018, 04:40 AM
fliers1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Lee Taylor
I have already kissed them goodbye. I hold out no hope. But we do have over 10 million Americans with a personal financial worth over 1 million. Some may be modelers and interested in investments. I imagine the big issue will be resolving the debt prior to title transfer. The other questions for the buyer will be the degree of demand for the product and the duration of the return on investment. By no means will one or two sales put him into the zone of financial gain. If Goldberg and GP can clear their debt, show demand for the product, show supplier agreements, and show a short ROI, offers will float in. Sadly what happens to many corporations is they lose their smart people
Apparently some people in our hobby just don't get it. Demand has been down for many years now, especially for RC airplane kits. I've been given dozens of RC airplanes, engines and related items because the original owners have passed away or just got just too old to be able to fly. They couldn't find anyone to buy what they had so it was either give their stuff away or throw everything in the trash. I had to turn down many others who wanted to give me many more airplanes and equipment because I didn't have any more room in my basement. I was lucky enough to eventually find someone who would take some 20 airplanes and other equipment off my hands for free.
I know some who have large clubs with many members find this hard to believe, but there are many small clubs, with 10 or less active members who might have a different opinion.

Last edited by fliers1; 09-24-2018 at 04:47 AM.