RCU Forums - View Single Post - old timers look here must be 50+ years only
Old 10-17-2018, 11:45 AM
donnyman

Received 124 Likes on 97 Posts

I enjoyed reading your post also ETpilot. Sorry you had so many problems, I actually hate problems on the road. that's one of the reasons I haven't used my motorhome this year, until I make all the little repairs I've found. my son had to replace his starter this weekend also for the same reason.

This crummy weather is working in my favor for now, I am putting in a lot of time in my shop. Yesterday I found the door to my shop unlatched and the rain soaked the entrance, I tried to get some work done but it was just too chilly and the A/C wasn't helping much, but today I've been working pretty good I put a small electric heater to blow at the door and it got comfortable enough, I'll be heading back up in a little while. I am anxious to complete A King Kobra for a friend it's in the way of my king Kobra build.

The flooding is occuring mostly to the WEST of Austin and lake Travis is close to overflowing as is all the lakes on the Colorado, All the dams have flood gates open. LLano is catching flood hell. It's much nicer so far today but we face more rain later this week. Meanwhile I am whackin balsa.

Last edited by donnyman; 10-18-2018 at 06:30 AM. Reason: wrong direction of flood