RCU Forums - View Single Post - The Poop has hit the fan !
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 11:51 AM
speedracerntrixie
My Feedback: (29)

Received 176 Likes on 151 Posts

Originally Posted by Hydro Junkie
And why do you think dues would drop? The AMA home office and officers have already proven they are not financially responsible. An officer telling everyone that a meeting can't be held at a location where almost all of them are located because they aren't at the home office or trying to get an indoor flying facility built that would need to be heated and powered 100% of the time while sitting empty at least 98% of the time are far from financially responsible. A home office that has to have a retail division and a museum with a staff isn't financially responsible. The AMA is the only HOBBY ORGANIZATION I know of THAT HAS A LARGE PAID STAFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where is the financial responsibility in that? I'm sorry but I just can't believe the dues would drop if the AMA had more members since the larger checkbook would most likely lead to more extravagant spending,

Take a look at the insurance aspect alone. The more people on the policy, the better the rate. A good example is the health care offered by large corporations as compared to small companies. That alone could easily account for a drop in dues.
Any particular reason you feel the need to shout?