RCU Forums - View Single Post - Has anyone else noticed , , ,
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2018, 04:03 AM
speedracerntrixie
My Feedback: (29)

Received 177 Likes on 152 Posts

Well Frank, if you really think about it I never claimed that any of the information you post was wrong with maybe the exception of the AMA as a whole pushing for forced membership. I'm still not convinced of that. I Veiw that topic the same as President Trump wanting a wall. Hansen may very well want forced membership but he is not able to make that decision alone. There are others within the organization that I beleive oppose that idea. I do however still question your motives. You claim to be here as a hobbyist and I simply can't beleive that. There is no disputing that you have connections with organizations that would be more then happy to see recreational R/C gone. There is no disputing that you place a high value on your time yet spend a lot of time on RCG and RCU, I suspect you spend even more time on other forums as well. The fact that you don't seem to comprehend ( or maybe just don't care ) about the huge handicap that a 400' altitude limit will place on absolutely everyone who flys models larger then 40" span. The fact that 400' altitude limit means that the US would only be able to field world championship teams in pylon, scale and helicopters would be a huge loss. You claim to be a smart business man but the impact this altitude limit would have on the industry would surely put many vendors out of business. I can only see your motives of constantly attacking the AMA as a ploy to reduce the membership in order to weaken our voice with lawmakers so the organizations you truly represent will get what they WANT. On RCG you questioned the fairness of moderation. Perhaps the moderation over there have figured out your motives and are a bit pissed that you use their site as a platform to wage war against the hobby.

Last edited by speedracerntrixie; 10-26-2018 at 04:05 AM.