RCU Forums - View Single Post - ** Digitech Central Telemetric Unit for Jeti **
Old 11-21-2018, 06:13 PM
Viper1GJ
My Feedback: (20)

Received 330 Likes on 217 Posts

I did the fuel calibration runs today on both Avanti XXL with K-210 G2 and Sabre XLT with K-210 Xicoy. Weather here was perfect. I filled and then de-fueled the tanks one liter at a time and marked the tanks. Both tanks were 4.5 liters.

I did the turbine runs and reset the fuel quantity at 1 liter. Then after the 2nd liter run the turbine was shut down and adjusted the fuel factor. I did another run on each jet and checked the fuel calculation and it was pretty close with only slight adjustment needed. I hope to fly both soon and get an operational look at the calculation. Overall I'm really impressed with the CTU and the data provided.

The only glitch I had was on the Avanti XXL with K-210 Xicoy ECU. The CTU kept going off line and then would restart during the runs. The red and blue lights never went off and other items in the Device Explorer never went off. The antennas and Qs were 100%. I rechecked all connections but all seemed good. The turbine continued to run with no issues. I'm not sure it had any effect on the fuel calculations or not.

Any idea why the CTU would keep dropping off and then come back on? What should I check?

Thanks,
Gary