RCU Forums - View Single Post - Has anyone else noticed , , ,
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2018, 04:41 PM
speedracerntrixie
My Feedback: (29)

Received 177 Likes on 152 Posts

Has it ever occurred to you that with the current situation with the FAA has left them understaffed? The decline in membership and reduced revenue could make it impossible to hire new staff. There could be a great deal of other reasons for things other then someone not doing their job. However I understand it's quite easy to sit behind a keyboard and point fingers.

As far as responsibility for ones job performance, I can't begin to tell you many programs I have placed my hands on while working for Lockheed Martin, L3 and now Aerojet Rocketdyne. Check into the propulsion systems and thrusters used in the recent Mars landing. Truth is that if an organization is under staffed or when taking opposition against a much larger organization like the Federal Government, it can have difficulties in spite of everyone doing a great job. Again as I have said, it's really easy to sit in judgement when you don't have all the facts and only see the end result. At least I have frequent conversations with my districts AVP to get some information. Who do you speak with directly to receive your information? What do you see as solutions MR. MBA?