RCU Forums - View Single Post - Things that would be interesting to know - "Taj-Muncie" usage
Old 12-10-2018, 05:20 AM
Appowner
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by speedracerntrixie
Interesting, I have no knowledge of the Speedracer account at RCG. My account The was what I would call my main account was EXF3BGUY. Out of frustration one day I had the account closed but then decided I still wanted to at least do some buying and selling on the site. I then did the EXF3BMAN account which was fine for around a year. Like I said I had over 1000 posts and a build thread. All was fine until I had a disagreement with a member that was giving away an airplane. When I contacted him about it he ended up wanting way above and beyond what shipping and crating materials would have been. I suggested he change his ad due to the fact that he was now looking for a profit and I thought advertising the airplane as free was a misrepresentation. Every once in a while he would post the exchange between us with his spin so I would make a post to st the story straight. After a couple times of this my RCG account was flagged as a troll account. I have sent two messages to Jim Graham through Facebook in order to get an explaination with no replies.

Appowner, all I can say about my level of sarcasm towards you is that I have simply been giving back what you have tossed my way. If you care to notice my conversations with Hydro and Init have been quite civil as of late. Bottom line here is don't expect respect if you are not willing to give it. I am not a lesser human being simply because I disagree with your opinion, if you wish to continue to address me as you have in the past I would prefer you to just put me on an ignore list and not reply to my posts at all. Notice how your new flying stabilizer tread has no replies? Maybe your demeanor towards other members has something to do with that? I know I have a good amount of experience with flying stabs with associated balance and linkage but will not chime in due to the lack of acceptance of experience on your part.
Wow! Right into "Innocent Victim" mode. I seem to recall you doing this before. Oh well!

Like I said, I no longer give a damn. I've already shown where the stats say 32.81% of your posts were in the forum of "Model Aircraft & Drone Advocacy." With 8.66% in the topic "FAA says no AMA membership required." A simple search will reveal your run ins with quite a number of people over there. And as for answering my question? Big deal! I have the real answer I was after.

By his posts here he would have us believe he was labeled a troll at RCG over his build thread. He would have us also believe he had problems with only one person over there. He would also have us believe he has the answer to a question I posted, but he's not going to provide it to punish me. Wow! How will I ever survive?

Don't answer that Speedy!