RCU Forums - View Single Post - The Poop has hit the fan !
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2018, 02:07 AM
fliers1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Stickslammer
Well, Guys, you can`t argue with the facts, and there they are in black and white. Thanks to franklin m, Appowner and others to researching and waking us up to the fact that something stinks in Muncie. For my part I can say I have the "stones" to vote in every election I can, whether it in the AMA or my state, local, county or federal elections. Although it doesn`t require "stones" to check off boxes. I am not a very active member in my club, but I wonder what would happen if I were to try to rally support in order to try and shake things up in Muncie?
I am one of the AMA members who feel like they are getting ripped off, but I am not going to quit the hobby and there`s really no place for me to fly my bigger glow stuff than at the club flying field, which is only 15 minutes away.
So what to do? Maybe a form letter written by someone way more qualified than me, Appowner, franklin m?, that we could print off, sign and send in to Muncie?
How about contacting industry members like Horizon Hobby or https://www.nrhsa.org/ NRHSA? Or call AMA on the phone and try to find out what their agenda really is? What is their ready to fly, proactive growth plan?