RCU Forums - View Single Post - Denkado Musette 1.1m F3A Assembly
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2018, 04:52 PM
hilson87
My Feedback: (42)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default AMA District 3 Championship with Denkado Musette mono/bipe

In a spur of the moment decision i decided to go compete in our district championship pattern contest. Being that I’m no longer actively flying Pattern i thought what a better test for my little pattern practice planes than going head to head against full 2m pattern aircraft. The weekend proved to be very windy reaching peaks of 20 knots direct crosswind with very thermally conditions. Of course the planes did get bumped around as that is just what Mother Nature

was giving us to fly in. I didn’t practice or even know the pattern but i was going just in the spirit of participating and seeing old friends. I hadn’t flown the Bipe but only 2-3 times since it’s been built but i said “why not”. I got to the contest and did my best to learn the Aresti for the 2018 Masters AMA class. Do to the weather we only flew 3-4 rounds. As that’s all the rain would allow us to fly.

Here are are some pictures from the event. We had somewhere near 20 pilots and flew through some very challenging conditions. I had a lot of fun flying these beautiful little Pattern Aircraft and they really were well received by many local Pattern enthusiasts.

I ended up in 2nd place and was extremely happy with that being that i decided at the last second to go and didn’t know the sequence at all. Most fun of all was spending time with old friends and making new ones! Here are some pictures from the event!

I’d like to say thank you to my sponsors Hobbywing and Hyperion Batteries. They have the highest quality products the R/C Industry has to offer. I appreciate there ongoing support for 2018 and for years to come