RCU Forums - View Single Post - All about Kolm Engines
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2019, 07:52 AM
Ixtrim

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

I understand your sorrows Chris. but I also understand the strategy of Michael Ploberger. He decided to invest his money and find a deal with the owner of Kolm engines. He is the guy he has the risk and keeps the engines alive for us.
Also is he the guy who covers all existing engines with spare parts. So for me it’s is normal that he doesn’t not cover the warranty from all engines sold In 2018 by and company which was not his one.

The warranty time start with the date on the bill, by the way. And : your dealer has to cover the warranty, not the company. You didn’t bought an engine from kolm directly

so: primary you should not be worry about any problems you can have with the engine. Most time we get them back because of overheating due to bad cooling systems and not listen to our advises. This is why I do here all the work and show how to build a functionally cooling system , tell people what rpm you should run and answer every question I get.

Also; Michael and me will do our best to help people out in case it’s needed. For sure we find a good solution for all upcoming problems, warranty-case or not.